Devenez commanditaire du plus grand groupe de chefs de file TI au Canada
Comment devenir commanditaire ?
As the only independent, not-for-profit association of CIOs in Canada, CIOCAN relies on sponsors to help fund events and other related activities. There are several ways that sponsors are able to get engaged.
There are many ways to engage, choose what works best for you!
- Expand and build your network with key decision-makers.
- Increase the awareness of your business in the local market.
- Identify potential new business opportunities.
- Gain coverage and exposure across Canada on a national scale.
- Showcase your innovative initiatives and thought leadership to key decision-makers.
- Engage in meaningful industry events and information exchanges including the CIO Peer Forum.
- CIOs and CISOs share their insight into your company’s strategy / roadmap / products or services.
- Leverage CIO Association member expertise in a time, cost and resource efficient manner.
- Learn of practical real life use cases.