|More About BTM Fellow Membership:
Fellow status is a recognition of achievement in and contribution to the Business Technology Management (BTM) profession. It is for those who demonstrate a commitment to advancing BTM standards; strategic leadership and best practice, and encourage this in others.
Providing recognition to you as an individual, Fellow recognition is evidenced by the letters FBTM after your name. Fellowship also asks something of you that you look for opportunities to promote the BTM profession. Fellows are expected to give something back to the profession by being involved, by demonstrating the importance of the profession to industry and the public, and by promoting the BTM Forum’s values and mission.
As a Fellow, you will have the opportunity to support the BTM profession through engagement activities on behalf of the BTM Forum. These may include presenting at the annual BTM TalentMash on matters within your area of specialization, contributing to thought leadership debates in the media or at conferences or other events.
We recognize the contributions CIOCAN members have made to the BTM profession, which is why we have introduced a grandfathering process to encourage you to take advantage of the Fellow Member recognition.
Benefits of Fellow Membership:
Through the BTM Forum efforts, BTM programs are now offered at 20+ post-secondary educational institutions across Canada with over 3,500 students and more than 1,000 graduates annually. Joining the BTM Forum as a Fellow will give you access to new BTM grads and professionals from across the country, helping you to fill gaps in your workplace ranging from information to analytics to business knowledge and acumen.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Having access to the brightest BTM talent entering the workforce today as well as professionals with the BTM professional industry recognized professional designation;
- Broadening your knowledge about and providing input into the BTM Body of Knowledge;
- Exclusive access to online resources including job boards, virtual networking, professional development and more;
- The opportunity to coach, mentor and influence this country’s most promising BTM professionals, as well as the BTM curriculum
- The opportunity to become a thought leader on BTM and to speak at conferences and events
- The opportunity to attain BTM professional certification.