THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF THE CIO PEER FORUM COMING UP APRIL 10-11, 2019 IN TORONTO. WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD AS A SPONSOR. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU TO PLAN AND EXECUTE YOUR SPONSORSHIP DELIVERABLES.
PRIMARY CONTACT AT CIOCAN:
Candace Alper is your main contact for all general deliverables. You can reach Candace via email at email@example.com or by phone at 905-752-1899 ex 254.
105 Princes’ Blvd
The host hotel is Hotel X located at:
111 Princes’ Boulevard
We have a block of rooms registered under CIO Association of Canada using the code TMO580 with reservations available online or by phone at 647-943-9300.
The special room rate of $279 per night plus taxes for signature kind rooms is available covering the dates from April 9 to April 11, 2019. The room block will remain open until March 10, 2019. After this date it will be at the hotel’s discretion whether to accept additional reservations, which will be subject to the prevailing rates and availability
• Immediate: Your logo, both in eps or other high resolution format at 300 DPI minimum for print publication, and in gif, png or jpeg format for electronic media. The sooner we can get these, the more exposure your company will get as we promote the event.
• Immediate: Your company’s URL, so that we can put a link to your website from the CIO Peer Forum site.
• Immediate: Your company’s social media handles (all that you use).
• Immediate: Your company profile. Please consult your contract for the number of words you are entitled to.
• Deadline: March 22, 2019. You are entitled to complimentary registration(s) for the full conference. Please consult your contract for the number complimentary registrations to which you are entitled. If your sponsorship includes a speaker on the program, your speaker is over and above the complimentary registrations in your contract. Any registrations not claimed by March 22 will be forfeit.
• Deadline: April 9, 2019. You have the opportunity to place collateral material on a shared sponsor table at the conference.
All materials should be either direct shipped to the venue or hand carried on the first morning. The venue is not able to store items in advance of the conference unless specific arrangements have been made. Items may include brochures, flyers, give-aways – only items that can be placed on the table will be accepted. Pop up banners are allowed where indicated in your contract. For the handouts, we suggest a quantity of 100 – 125. Please limit to no more than 2 pieces. If you are going to ship your items directly to the venue, they can arrive NO EARLIER THAN Monday, April 9, 2019. Shipping details are as follows:
105 Princes’ Blvd
Attn: Nancy Kloek
Hold for CIO Peer Forum, April 10-11, 2019
CIOCAN staff and volunteers are not responsible for set up, tear down or shipping of your materials. Any items that have not been packed up or shipping arrangements made at the end of the event, will be left at the venue.
PRIZE DRAW INFORMATION FOR SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM AND DIAMONDS SPONSORS:
Your sponsorship entitles you to a business card draw. Please advise us no later than Friday, March 22, 2019 if you are going to provide an item for a draw and what it is so that we can schedule the draw into the program. Come prepared with a container in which to collect the business cards. We strongly suggest that you bring a sign to go beside your container with a picture of the prize and your company logo.
All items must be present on site to be eligible. Draw items are the responsibility of the sponsor and will not be held or stored by CIOCAN staff or volunteers. Items should be of a size and weight that make it possible for delegates who travelled by air to win.
Each sponsor offering a draw should designate which of their representatives will be responsible for keeping the prize, and managing the draw on stage. Closer to the event, each sponsor participating in the draws will be given a designated day and time when their draw will take place.
SPONSORED FOOD AND BEVERAGE – INFORMATION FOR SILVER, GOLD AND PLATINUM SPONSORS:
If you have sponsored a coffee break, meal or the reception, you are entitled to place banners in the area where the food will be served. You are responsible for providing, setting up and removing the banners at the appropriate time. CIOCAN staff and volunteers are not responsible for set up, tear down, shipping of your materials. Any items that have not been packed up or shipping arrangements made at the end of the event, will be left at the venue. If you choose not to bring banners, then the conference will provide signage.
SPEAKER DETAILS – DIAMOND AND TRACK SPONSORS ONLY
• Deadline: March 16, 2019. To help you ensure that the content direction is the best fit for our audience, a conference call with the speaker and our Event Co-Chairs will be arranged at a mutually convenient time.
• Deadline – March 29, 2019. Your presentation deck is due. The CIO Association of Canada has a firm policy regarding presentation content. Your presentation must adhere to the session description and learning objectives set out in the form you submitted and refrain from being a commercial/sales pitch. Your presentation should be sent in electronic format (PowerPoint) to firstname.lastname@example.org . For files larger than 2 MB, please contact us for alternate delivery instructions.
The event will bring together a community of CIOs and IT industry leaders, combining forces with experts, thought leaders and practitioners to explore, discuss, and learn. All sessions are aimed at providing attendees with actionable information that can create positive and immediate impact on their organization. We want to help our audience become more effective information technology leaders, opening the door to new perspectives on business success.
Reception and Diamond sponsors are entitled to host a cruiser table at the cocktail reception. A draped table will be placed in the reception area for your use. You may bring a banner to place beside the table, and use the table for either literature, business card etc. Only one cruiser table per sponsor is allowed.