Conference guest can stay at the Lloyd Hall Hotel which is located directly across from the Banff Conference Centre (same campus ground). Reservations can be made by phone at 1-800-884-7574 or online via this link.
The special room rate of $155 for one or two bedded rooms per night plus taxes for signature kind rooms is available covering the dates from April 19 to April 23, 2020. Special rates will last until March 20, 2019. After this date it will be at the hotel’s discretion whether to accept additional reservations, which will be subject to the prevailing rates and availability.
BOOK A ROOM
Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11 am.
*Guest room rates are subject to a facility fee of $15 plus GST per room, per day. This fee includes: campus -wide Wi-Fi, phone calls across North America, access to Sally Borden Fitness and Recreation, parking, access and borrowing privileges at the Banff Centre Library and archives, and access to complimentary arts and programmed events when available.
Various parking options are available through campus, all of which are free. Please refer to the campus map.
Parkade (North end of campus)
- From downtown, follow Moose or Wolf Street
- Turn right to St. Julien Road and drive up to Banff Centre
- Turn left to St. Julien Way and follow the parking signs to the parkade which is located below the Music & Sound building
Parking lot (South end of campus)
- From downtown, follow Buffalo Street and drive up the hill to Banff Centre
- Turn left and follow signs to the parking lot
HOW TO GET HERE:
Shuttle + Bus
Receive a 15% discount on the Banff Airporter’s scheduled shuttle service between the Calgary Airport and Banff.
Click www.banffairporter.com/book Proceed through the reservation and type – CIOCAN – in the Promo Code section on the final payment page to receive the discount.
Driving from Calgary Airport (YYC)
If you choose to travel by private vehicle, you will find the route is well-signed and the trip from the Calgary International Airport to Banff takes approximately 90 minutes.
1. Depart airport and take Deerfoot Trail North Highway 2.
2. In four km, take the exit for Stoney Trail NW heading West. Signs indicate it heads towards Banff and Highway 1.
3. Drive approximately 23 km and take the exit for Trans-Canada Highway 1 West (Banff).
4. Continue West approximately 90 km on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 to the Banff National Park gates.
5. Once through the park gates, continue 12 km to the first exit to the town of Banff.
6. Follow the road through town to Buffalo Street
7. Turn left on Buffalo, drive up the hill to Banff Centre.
o If you are driving to the Professional Development Centre (Hotel), turn left and follow the signs.
o If you are driving to Lloyd Hall (Hotel), follow St. Juliens Road.
Companies with Calgary Locations
Enterprise Rent-A-Car 1-800-261-7331
Alamo 1-877- 222-9075
Companies with Banff Locations
Enterprise Rent-A-Car 1-403-762-2688