CIO Association members participated in the collection of data for the ITWorld Canada survey in the spring. The data has been analyzed, and trends are being noted. One significant point is growth in the number of CIOs who are expecting to hire staff in the next year. CIOCAN member Kevin Newcombe had further conversation on the topic with ITWorld Editor Brian Jackson. Read the full article here.
- Welcome, Dianna Pieper
- Welcome, Syed Akbar
- Welcome, Tina Fowler
- Welcome, Benjamin Draper
- Welcome, Sathishkumar Kulanthaivelu
- Innovation Drivers with Victoria Lennox | IDP009
- CIO Connect – CIOs: what keeps you awake at night?
- Welcome, Ashwani Marwah
- Innovation Drivers with Lloyed Lobo | IDP008
- Welcome, Zoltan Tougas
- CIO Hall of Fame Announces Newest Members
- A Leader for the Next Generation
- Delivering During a Global Pandemic: Ricardo Costa – 2021 CIO of the Year – Private Sector
- CIOCAN: Real Opportunities Today with Quantum-Inspired Computing
- Inspiring Momentum for Innovation: Jennifer Quaglietta, Not for Profit CIO of the Year