Applications are currently being accepted for the CIOCAN-SFU Leadership Development Program. Our recent grad from Toronto found the experience very rewarding, and as the program literature says, this is indeed “an innovative executive program designed to accelerate your career”. Interviews with our recent grads, Sandeep Sidhu (Vancouver) and Tim Fernihough (Toronto) attest to the efficacy of the program – and to the benefits for the organizations sending their Manager and Director-level IT leaders. You can read the interviews in the recent CIO Digest. Details about the program are available on the SFU-CIOCAN page of the ProDev section of the website.
- Welcome, Francois Brunet
- Shaun Guthrie incoming Vice President of The CIO Association of Canada
- Welcome, Christopher Carther-Krone
- Welcome, Michael Cheong
- Welcome, Louis-Philippe LeBlanc
- Welcome, Nicolas Filion
- Welcome, Cindy Post
- Welcome, Dianna Pieper
- Welcome, Syed Akbar
- Welcome, Tina Fowler
- Welcome, Benjamin Draper
- Welcome, Sathishkumar Kulanthaivelu
- Innovation Drivers with Victoria Lennox | IDP009
- CIO Connect – CIOs: what keeps you awake at night?
- Welcome, Ashwani Marwah