Janet Wood became Chief Innovation & Culture Officer at Westoba Credit Union in January of 2017. Her areas of responsibility include IT, HR, Marketing & Communications, PMO and Continuous Improvement. Janet spent many years in provincial government, including a decade in senior roles at the Manitoba Ombudsman. In her most recent past, she was a professional consultant providing senior project and change management leadership on complex IT initiatives across Canada.
- CIOCAN: Ransomware : To Pay or not to Pay!
- Welcome, Francois Brunet
- Shaun Guthrie incoming Vice President of The CIO Association of Canada
- Welcome, Christopher Carther-Krone
- Welcome, Michael Cheong
- Welcome, Louis-Philippe LeBlanc
- Welcome, Nicolas Filion
- Welcome, Cindy Post
- Welcome, Dianna Pieper
- Welcome, Syed Akbar
- Welcome, Tina Fowler
- Welcome, Benjamin Draper
- Welcome, Sathishkumar Kulanthaivelu
- Innovation Drivers with Victoria Lennox | IDP009
- CIO Connect – CIOs: what keeps you awake at night?