It’s been a busy quarter on the digital transformation front, from the announcement of SAP Leonardo, to the release of the SAP-IDC Igniting Canadian Innovation in the Digital Economy report on the state of DX in Canada, to our all-star panel at BigData Toronto last week. We’re always moving forward!
DXAgents was at BigData Toronto in full force, including a speaking panel Clarity Without Complexity: Data-Driven Digital Transformation, followed by a hands-on workshop to continue the discussion.
IDC Report – Igniting Canadian Innovation in the Digital Economy
The report everyone was talking about during the DXAgents road show in April is now available here. Highlights include:
- Canadians are talking digital, but the real transformation is still to come.
- Executives feel engaged in digital transformation, but not all employees are aligned.
- The Canadian government is striving for citizen-centricity, public safety, and connectedness, but haven’t realized their plans.
- Canadian financial services firms will need to exploit predictive analytics, machine learning, and blockchain to drive innovation.
We’ll be at CAMSS World West in Vancouver September 18 and 19th! To attend CAMSS World West please register here.
Also coming up next month, look for these in your inbox:
- Bombardier retail products digital transformation case study
- Canadian CFO DX survey & position paper, produced by FEI Canada & DXagents
- Canadian CIO DX survey & position paper, produced by CIO Association of Canada & DXagents
DX Solution Zone
Deloitte Instant Insight to Action
Real-time analytics with Deloitte can effectively compress the steps of a traditional sequential business process and provide instant, actionable insights. The approach presents a wealth of opportunities for unlocking new value. Learn more.
Were you at SAPPHIRE 2017 (SAP’s global user conference)? Did you meet Leonardo? Allow us to make the introduction to this fantastic digital transformation incarnation, a platform and set of tools to get your journey accelerated.
- Read more about Leonardo.
- Did you know – Leonardo tweets!
- Learn how SAP and Deloitte are joining forces to deploy Leonardo worldwide.
- What does ZDNet have to say about Leonardo?
S/4HANA provides the agility and adaptability customers need to realign their business processes to take advantage of technology advancements such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, mobile applications and others to compete in today’s digital economy. SUSE supports the right mix of new and traditional IT infrastructure.
Thank you all again. It’s your enthusiasm, feedback and desire to connect that will helps us develop this into a true community of digital transformation practitioners sharing best practices, mistakes, lessons, results, and much more.