Dan Delorme is the Director, Information Technology for The Dufresne Group. He has been with Dufresne for almost 5 years. He is responsible for the vision, strategy and long-term implementation approach of TDG’s information practices. He directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT and IS systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development.
- Welcome, Dianna Pieper
- Welcome, Syed Akbar
- Welcome, Tina Fowler
- Welcome, Benjamin Draper
- Welcome, Sathishkumar Kulanthaivelu
- Innovation Drivers with Victoria Lennox | IDP009
- CIO Connect – CIOs: what keeps you awake at night?
- Welcome, Ashwani Marwah
- Innovation Drivers with Lloyed Lobo | IDP008
- Welcome, Zoltan Tougas
- CIO Hall of Fame Announces Newest Members
- A Leader for the Next Generation
- Delivering During a Global Pandemic: Ricardo Costa – 2021 CIO of the Year – Private Sector
- CIOCAN: Real Opportunities Today with Quantum-Inspired Computing
- Inspiring Momentum for Innovation: Jennifer Quaglietta, Not for Profit CIO of the Year