Tony Chan, Software Development Manager, has been with Central 1 Credit Union for almost 8 Years. He is responsible for Management of a large size Software Development Team specializing in the creation of innovative financial products meeting the highly technical requirements of Credit Unions across Canada.
- CIOCAN: Ransomware : To Pay or not to Pay!
- Welcome, Francois Brunet
- Shaun Guthrie incoming Vice President of The CIO Association of Canada
- Welcome, Christopher Carther-Krone
- Welcome, Michael Cheong
- Welcome, Louis-Philippe LeBlanc
- Welcome, Nicolas Filion
- Welcome, Cindy Post
- Welcome, Dianna Pieper
- Welcome, Syed Akbar
- Welcome, Tina Fowler
- Welcome, Benjamin Draper
- Welcome, Sathishkumar Kulanthaivelu
- Innovation Drivers with Victoria Lennox | IDP009
- CIO Connect – CIOs: what keeps you awake at night?