Website Trace Associates Inc.
Work directly with our IT Manager as “second-in-command”. This role is suited for an IT generalist, however specialized skills are welcomed.
- Provide guidance to team members supporting technology operations and IT project delivery.
- Collaborate with our team and technology partners to ensure optimal operational and project support.
- Lead security operations and ensure adherence to security policies.
- Manage end-user IT escalations in a friendly manner and ensure timely resolution.
- Manage hardware and software inventory. Support/maintain on-premises/hybrid/cloud infrastructure.
- Visit Trace offices throughout the year.
- We genuinely care about you and put our people first.
- A culture of positivity, empowerment, empathy, trust, and teamwork.
- You can “choose your own adventure” and “play to your strengths” and we will help you get there.
- A flexible employee-ownership program where shareholders provide input and have a voice.
About You and Your Qualifications
- You’re passionate about technology and are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy problem solving, collaborating, and have a willingness to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You enjoy helping people.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science is an asset, or relevant IT Certificate(s)
- Minimum 10-years of information technology experience.
- Experience in implementing, managing, and maintaining IT infrastructure (on-premises/hybrid/cloud).
- Experience with: Windows Server (AD, RDS, File Server, DNS), Microsoft SQL, Azure AD, Office 365, anti-virus software, security solutions, Linux, Mac OS, and general software application support.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and mobile device hardware and software.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume and quote position number CAN-300-22. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit traceassociates.ca.