Ricoh Canada has always been on the forefront of workplace innovation, revolutionizing the modern office with our products and solutions and empowering digital workplaces.
At Ricoh, we enable people to work smarter, better and faster than ever before. Today, this means information mobility, which is the ability to capture, manage, access and use the information – wherever, whenever you need it. As for tomorrow, that vision is already taking shape in our heads and labs, too. And when the workplace begins its next major change, our imagination will help drive it.
Our values of diversity and inclusion are embedded in each of our teams. Our founding principles, “love your neighbor,” “love your country” and “love your work” are foundational drivers of Ricoh’s corporate philosophy, the Ricoh Way, and help to guide us through all facets of the business.
From meeting your financial goals to time off, we promote the well-being of our employees and show them they are valued. Examples of our People–based programs include:
- Meaningful Employee Wellness
- Flexible Work Opportunities
- Unique Time Off
- Progressive Learning & Development
- Rewards & Recognition
vCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer)
The Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) will work with our clients to enable and grow their business through the use of business technology and strategic planning support.
- Based on business requirements, lead strategic technology definition, idea generation, insight development for our clients resulting in the creation of technology roadmaps
- Plan and oversee multiple projects concurrently across a variety of clients
- Ensure IT strategy is tightly aligned with the business strategy, help ensure technology strategy is clearly defined and communicated
- Evangelize the strategy, gain support, drive implementation and ensure value is being derived for our clients
- Utilize a practical approach to ideating, researching, informing, developing and implementing strategies that deliver value to the client’s business
- Proactively brings ideas for new strategies to our clients and jointly iterate and explore the potential opportunities to improve and initiate execution for those ideas / opportunities deemed worthy of proceeding
- Monitor progress against client’s strategic goals and take corrective actions if needed
- Help drive strategic direction of major transformation activities and assess new project demand for strategic fit for clients
- Act as an ambassador for the client’s overall IT strategy and ensure it is congruent and enables their corporate goals
- Assist other vCIO team members in the attainment of their assignments, as needed
- A minimum of 15+ years of work experience
- A BS degree (or higher) in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Engineering or related field
- A combination of IT experience and business acumen
- A background in evaluating emerging technologies and how they can be leveraged to deliver business value
- Experience deploying technology (people, process, software and hardware) to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated skills in strategic planning from either an IT or a Business perspective
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A broad understanding of current and future technologies and what is required to leverage these to achieve business outcomes
- A deep knowledge of business process strategy and technology planning and development
- Exceptional strategic thinking, ability to consider impact and opportunities of a fast-changing technology market paired with ability to propose practical implementation approaches
- Expert communicator at an executive level in both oral and written formats, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms
- Ability to build relationships and demonstrate influence skills, coach and mentor to junior staff
- Ability and willingness to continuously learn
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and motives, and to influence cross-cultural teams
- Demonstrated experience evaluating technologies and implementing strategies yielding tangible value
- The ability to solve complex problems taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions and take prudent, calculated risks when warranted.
Meaningful Employee Wellness
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supporting work environment that helps you to achieve your every single day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you.
Flexible Work Opportunities
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you a better work-life balance. These include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
Progressive Learning & Development
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to craft your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewards & Recognition
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh’s “Be The Change” (BTC) Program offers monetary and non-monetary recognition for those who focus and commit to The Ricoh Way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Interested applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking the button below to access the web form.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.