Become a member
Join our local Vancouver community of over 100 members.
Find out why you should join CIOCAN
Benefits of joining CIOCAN
Virtual Coffee with a Board member of your choice. Plus casual & formal networking opportunities, online and in-person near you.
Free Events & New "You're on mute" mug
All CIOCAN members attend all events (learning and networking) at no cost. For a limited time new members will recieve brand new “you’re on mute” mug.
Free to all CIOCAN members and direct reports, the mentorship program provides first hand learning for current and emerging IT leaders to grow.
Opportunity to build personal brand on CIOCan and IT World (and others) by being able to submit articles & blogs. Ability to gain access to members from coast to coast, expand your network beyond your local reach.
Build a professional profile as you meet with industry peers. 7 local chapters help you make the right local connections.
Workshops, webinars, white papers, podcasts, events… it’s all about learning.
Join other members across the country to solve big challenges together in our Thought Leadership Councils.
Awards and Recognition
CIOCAN awards recognize members and technology leaders who excel in their role as CIOs and give back to contribute to Canada’s economy.
Attend top-tier conferences like our industry leading CIO Peer Forum. Qualify and gain access to additional partner conferences.
Your annual membership options
Full MemberHover to see price per month
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Senior Information Technology executives with functional responsibility for IT leadership in their organization.
- Ask about our CIO in transition program.
Associate MemberHover to see price per month
- Direct report of the CIO / Senior Information Technology executive who is already a member.
- A CIO, CISO or Senior Information Technology executive in a company where there is already a regular member of CIOCAN.
Academic MemberHover to see price per month
- A teacher or faculty member employed by a university or college, teaching a minimum of a half time course load in business or technology stream.
- This membership is subject to annual re-qualification.
- This category does not apply to IT professionals working in an IT capacity in the field of education.
Retired MemberPaid Annually
- A retired CIO, CISO or senior IT leader (not working as a consultant) who wishes to maintain contact with CIOCAN.
- Applicants must be recommended by their chapter board for approval by the national board.
- Retired members are encouraged to volunteer with their local Chapter or with CIOCAN.
* All fees plus applicable taxes