CIOCAN is seeking individuals with knowledge, experience and expertise in digital marketing to work on the National Marketing Committee alongside the National Marketing Director. We are specifically looking for volunteers with expertise in any of the following areas:
- Social media (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Website (such as menu structure, page layouts, – any restructuring that needs doing)
- Videos (event, member testimonials, establish and manage the YouTube channel)
- Newsletter content
- Branding (develop 'the look', standard marketing materials for national and chapter use etc)
Committee members must demonstrate a willingness to contribute time, talent, and leadership skills to the association. Applicants must be available to attend committee meetings and to take on a leadership role in at least one of the areas listed above.
As a guideline, you should be prepared to:
- Share your expertise in the chosen portfolio
- Serve the interests of the National association
- Commit to this role for two years
- Be available for 4 to 6 hours per month to work on committee activities
- Be available to participate in committee meetings and planning session
Please respond to Gary Davenport with an expression of your interest.