What happens when you bring together our CIOCAL members with an industry leader in Cognitive Computing? You get a vibrant discussion that explores the future of artificial intelligence (AI) and its impact on our value chains, workforce , technology plans, and change management challenges. Stephen Leonard, General Manager for IBM North America, led a discussion for us which explored the implications that AI systems like Watson are having for CIOs now and in the not-so-distant future. The lunch hour event passed too quickly for the likes of the attendees and set the stage for our Calgary June event. This was an excellent beginning to this new format for events.
- CIOCAN: Ransomware : To Pay or not to Pay!
- Welcome, Francois Brunet
- Shaun Guthrie incoming Vice President of The CIO Association of Canada
- Welcome, Christopher Carther-Krone
- Welcome, Michael Cheong
- Welcome, Louis-Philippe LeBlanc
- Welcome, Nicolas Filion
- Welcome, Cindy Post
- Welcome, Dianna Pieper
- Welcome, Syed Akbar
- Welcome, Tina Fowler
- Welcome, Benjamin Draper
- Welcome, Sathishkumar Kulanthaivelu
- Innovation Drivers with Victoria Lennox | IDP009
- CIO Connect – CIOs: what keeps you awake at night?