The Toronto Chapter of the CIO Association was pleased to collaborate with Vanessa Henri an Associate from FASKEN for our most recent event: What keeps you awake at night? The 5 most frequent questions asked by CIOs to their attorneys. The session on Oct. 14th covered the following topics,
- How do I ensure litigation privilege over a forensic report in case of a security incident?
- What do I need to watch for when negotiating IT agreements in terms of informational assets?
- Do emerging technologies such artificial intelligence raise distinct compliance or legal issues?
- Can I be held liable for the decisions I make when performing my roles and responsibilities?
- What are the legal trends to watch for on the short and medium term?
We would like to thank Vanessa Henri for allowing CIOCAN to share her presentation with CIO Association members.
Materials available from Vanessa Henri (Click the Icon below to download the slides)
To view this content, you need to be a CIO Association member, click here to login